- Regular use of the oil helps in low blood pressure and manage cholesterol level.
- The presence of vitamin E in it helps reduce weight, which contains eight fat-soluble compounds.
- Almond Oil has antioxidant properties, which means it fights against the molecules harming the skin.
- Almond Oil has a great source of moisturizing property, which helps you to moisturize your dry skin.
- All skin types are preferable for this and protect it from sun damage.
- Also used as the remover of makeup from your face.
How to use:
- For health issues: Take 1 TSP or 3 ml of the oil along with milk or water twice a day or as directed by a physician.
- For Skin: Apply the oil throughout the skin for moisturizing purposes.
- For face: Take the oil on a cotton ball and massage your face with it.
- Please keep it away from the direct sunlight.
- Do not refrigerate the oil.