- It is prepared from the bark and leaves of the Cinnamomum zeylancium tree.
- Cinnamon Oil is a popular choice for home aromatherapy treatments.
- Aromatherapy treatment includes many benefits, such as a night of better sleep, anxiety, and depression reduction.
- Cinnamon Oil is also used in hard candy, sugar-free gum, baked goods, and tea.
- Also, use as a moisturizer of the skin by mixing with any carrier oil such as almond oil.
How to use:
- For health issues: Take 1 TSP to say 3 ml of the oil and milk/water
twice a day or as directed by a physician.
- For Skin: Apply the oil throughout the skin for moisturizing purposes.
- For face: Take the oil on a cotton ball and massage your face with it.
- Please keep it away from the direct sunlight.
- Do not refrigerate the oil.