- Slightly sweet, bitter, and pungent in taste.
- It has anti-bacterial, aphrodisiac, astringent, cytotoxic, stimulant, and diuretic properties.
- It helps to increase appetite.
- Bakuchi oil is used to overcome the problem of white spots, skin diseases, itching, and leprosy.
- Capable of relieving toothache, killing tooth worms and stomach worms.
- Bakuchi Oil also has anthelmintic properties, so eat it regularly this will destroy stomach worms.
How to use: As directed by the physician.
If you are treating yourself then apply 5 to 10 millilitres of the oil on the affected area with gentle massage for a few minutes.