- Black Seeds Oil keeps the scalp healthy and prevents skin diseases like psoriasis and eczema.
- It also helps in preventing hair loss.
- Black Seeds Oil contains thymoquinone and nigellone. Both of these histamines help to regrow hair.
- There are more than 100 different types of nutrients in this oil, which provide essential Whether the skin is oily, dry, or nail-acne, this oil helps in all kinds of problems.
- Also effective in blood cancer, cardiovascular diseases and asthma, lung problems, prostate, liver, breast cancer, and skin diseases.
How to use:
- Take half a teaspoon of oil in a glass and add 100 milliliters of lukewarm water or milk and drink twice in a day. Add some sugar to improve your taste.
- It can be taken as directed by the physician.