- Helps in reducing pain – The benefit of the Ginger Oil includes reduction of muscle and joint pain. It helps in trimming inflammation in your body and dissolve the kidney stones.
- Improves Digestion – By consuming this oil, your digestive system gets improved. It is uses for improving the food’s taste and eliminates vomiting tendency of a person.
- Control on blood sugar level – The Ginger Oil helps in bringing down your blood sugar level because of its anti-diabetic properties, and protects from the diseases related to the heart.
- Beneficial in respiratory problems- The oil helps to extract mucus from throat and nose easily. Relieves coughs and colds and reduces the effect of dizziness.
- Ginger reduces cholesterol – Cholesterol affects the heart. The oil helps in minimizing the cholesterol level in the body, fights against heart disease and keeps heart healthy.
- Ginger oil is especially useful during the monsoon, as it is helpful in preventing seasonal diseases. It provides considerable relief in respiratory problems during monsoon. Doctor Shah says, “It works by relieving conditions like cough, cold, fever or flu symptoms and body aches.”
How to Use:
- The use of oil for Cough and cold:
First Step: Boil the water and take it in a bowl.
Second Step: Take 1 ml of the oil into that hot water.
Third Step: Take a cotton towel, cover your head and close your eyes.
Fourth Step: Place your head above the steam coming out from the hot water bowl and deeply inhale.
Note: Repeat these steps twice in a day.
- Use of oil for lessening the pain.
Apply 1 ml of oil with a carrier oil on the Cervical Pain, Joint Pain, Back Pain and Shoulder Pain.
- For Immunity Boosting.
In a glass of warm water, mix half a teaspoon turmeric, two ground black pepper, half a teaspoon ginger oil and half a teaspoon honey. Drink it in the morning and evening. By doing this, the body’s immunity increases and the body is also protected from the side effects of the monsoon.