- Sesame Oil has antioxidant properties, which means it fights against the molecules harming the skin.
- For reducing swelling and inflammation, it has the property of anti-inflammatory.
- This helps in stopping the growth of harmful microorganisms on the skin and kills them.
- It is also useful in various things such as piles, ear pain, tooth problems, bones, anxiety, and depression.
- For Skin: Apply Sesame Oil throughout the skin for moisturizing purposes.
- For Acne: Take the oil on a cotton ball, and dab it on the affected area, leave it for 2 hours.
- For health issues: Take 1 TSP of the oil along with milk or water twice a day or as directed by a physician.
- Please keep it away from the direct sunlight.
- Do not refrigerate the oil.