- Rosemary oil also consists of anti-inflammation properties and promotes nerve growth.
- It maintains blood circulation and relief from muscular pain.
- An ancient remedy for treating stress and depression.
- An effective bug repellent which reduces bug bite’s irritation.
- It is an essential natural remedy for treating insomnia.
- It is useful for cancer, food poisoning, antibiotic side effect, liver, and digestive health.
How To Use:
It depends on the treatment of the body part.
- You can apply it directly with a carrier oil on the skin.
- Use a cotton ball for applying Rosemary oil on the pained parts.
- On treating acne and dry skin, you can apply 4 to 5 drops directly with your hand.
- Do not refrigerate the oil and store it at room temperature.
- Please keep it away from the direct sunlight.
- If you experienced any adverse effects immediately stop the use of oil.