- Peanuts and peanut oil are good sources of niacin and vitamin-E. Both of these can be helpful in increasing cognitive health. Due to these properties, peanuts can reduce Alzheimer’s (memory disorders) and mental weakness seen with age. It also contains resveratrol, which may reduce the risk of nervous system disorder to some extent.
- Peanut oil can also help improve insulin sensitivity. Insulin resistance can cause problems like obesity and diabetes. In such a situation, it is essential to improve insulin sensitivity. The oleic acid present in oil may help reduce the inflammatory cytokine TNF-alpha, negatively affecting insulin production. It can also have positive effects on type-2 diabetes.
- Balanced food also includes this oil. Peanuts and their products contain unsaturated fat, vitamins, minerals, and all these bioactive elements may show anticancer effects.
- The phytosterols and resveratrol found in the oil have chemopreventive properties that can prevent cancer from growing.
- Also, peanut contains healthy fat, protein, and fiber, reducing lung, stomach, ovary, prostate, and breast cancer.
- The oil contains polyunsaturated fatty acids. According to scientific studies, polyunsaturated fatty acids can prevent joint pain problems such as rheumatoid arthritis (arthritis). In addition, peanut oil can be applied directly to the skin to relieve arthritis and joint pain. However, due to which properties it relieves joint pain, further scientific research is needed.
- The use of peanut oil can also help keep the skin healthy, so it can be included in the list of oils that protect against skin aging. It can provide moisture to the skin and also protect against the sun’s harmful UV rays. Vitamin-E present in this oil can also protect against the signs of premature aging on the skin. Based on these facts, peanut oil can reduce the symptoms of skin aging.
- Fluocinolone acetonide is an ingredient derived from 0.01% peanut oil, which can be used in relieving scalp psoriasis in hair roots. Its regular use can improve psoriasis by providing tenderness to the hair roots, as it has emollient properties.
- The oil can give moisture to the hair. If you apply it to the hair, it can relieve dandruff. Its intake can improve hair loss. The benefits of eating peanut oil include thickening hair.
Instruction to use:
You can use this oil in many ways:
- Take one teaspoon of the oil with milk before sleep.
- Directly apply the oil on the skin with your fingertip.