VEDSUN LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL – THE OPINION OF OUR PHARMACIST
Lemon essential oil is one of the most versatile essential oils and a staple in the family aromatherapy kit. Its antiseptic and detox properties act at all levels to purify the skin, the liver or the ambient air. Ally of choice for slimming diets, so, it eliminates toxins, drains cellulite by promoting the elimination of water and acts as an exceptional fat burner.
– Anti bacterial : Lemon essential oil is reputed to be a very powerful antibacterial which allows to disinfect, help the healing of the skin, but also to tone the organism.
– Sanitizing : With its fruity and tart scent, lemon essential oil is equally important to brings immediate freshness when it is diffuses in the house. It thus cleanses the atmosphere, strengthens immunity and lifts morale.
– Whitening : Put a drop of lemon essential oil on the toothpaste and brush your teeth. This mixture will truley allow you to whiten your teeth naturally.
This oil is traditionally used to improve the following situations:
- Nausea, motion sickness
- Digestive, hepatic and pancreatic fatigue
- Prevention of epidemics and infectious diseases (colds, flu, gastroenteritis …)
- Fight against premature aging for example hypertension, capillary fragility
- Venous stasis, heavy legs, hemorrhoids
- Obesity, overweight
- Air disinfection
Fat burner: 1 drop of essential oil of peppermint + 1 drop of essential oil of lemon + 1 drop of essential oil of grapefruit. To be used in the morning on a neutral tablet for a maximum of 7 days.
Anti-pimples: Mix 20 drops of tea tree oil, 20 drops of lemon essential oil and 10 drops of true lavender essential oil in 50 drops of hazelnut vegetable oil. Then apply locally on the pimple 2 times a day maximum (morning and evening).
- Do not use in pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Do not use in children under 8 years old.
- Seek advice from a healthcare professional.
- Keep your essential oils properly closed and out of the reach of children.
- Respect the precautions for use of essential oils. For any use of essential oils for therapeutic purposes, consult a doctor.
- Essential oils should not be applied to the eyes, the eye area, or the ears.
- Storage: protect from light and heat.