- Vedsun Curry Leaves Powder controls cholesterol levels, which protects the heart.
- It has anti-oxidant, anti- bacterial and anti-contagious properties. It is useful in settling many skin issues.
- In the same way, the powder contain components of tannins and carbazole alkaloids.
- Hepatoprotective properties of this powder truely increaes the proficiency of the liver—likewise accommodating in lessening related dangers like hepatitis and cirrhosis.
- Carbazole alkaloids of the powder have an astonishing capacity to forestall looseness of the bowels. Additionally, it very well may be said that its ordinary admission can be successful in disposing of issues like looseness of the bowels.
- Moreover, Curry Leaves Powder is a home-grown medication.
- On the other hand, it has plentiful in nutrient C, cancer prevention agent and calming properties.
- The Curry Leaves Powder has been uses as a viable Ayurvedic medication for the treatment of cardiovascular sicknesses.
- Additionally, it is extremely useful for the skin and hair. The components present in it have certain properties, whose impacts help to eliminate consumes and bacterial contaminations by making a paste of this powder.
- Consumption of the Curry Leaves Powder increaes antioxidants that protect our brains.
- Besides this, the Alzheimer’s disease can also protects neurons cells from damage.
- The powder is useful in amnesia (loss of memory). This is a disease mainly found as the age increases.
Instructions to use:
For internal use:
First step: Take one teaspoon of curry leaf powder in a glass.
Second step: Mix a cup of lukewarm water or milk.
Third step: Take it before you sleep
Use as a hair mask:
- Firstly, Mix the powder with a cup of lukewarm water and leave it for being normal.
- Secondly, Apply the paste of the powder on the hair.
- Thirdly, Leave it for 15 minutes to dry.
- Finally, Wash it with normal water or shampoo.