- Chironji, also known as Charoli, is found in the forests of northern, eastern, and central India. It is quite popular as dry fruits. It is usually added to desserts such as kheer, ice cream to enhance flavor and nutrition.
- Chironji is useful in healing wounds due to its astringent and anti-inflammatory properties. It prevents skin infection. According to Ayurveda, applying a paste of Chiraunji seeds to the skin with rose water or milk helps to remove the problem of stains, pimples, and itching.
- When the skin is exposed to heat or sun, the problem of hyperpigmentation occurs. Chironji seed oil helps reduce tanning and pigmentation by cooling the skin.
- According to Ayurveda, people who have Kapha-Pitta dosha may have the highest risk of pimples and pimples on their face. An increase in phlegm leads to an increase in sebum production and closure of the skin pores, resulting in whitehead and blackhead problems. However, Chironji helps in eliminating pimples due to its bile-phlegm balance and cold properties.
- Chironji can help prevent gastric ulcers by reducing gastric secretion, as it has anti-inflammatory properties. It is also beneficial for diabetics, as it reduces blood sugar levels due to its antioxidant properties.
How to Use:
In Pimples and Acne:
- Take chironji seed powder as per your requirement.
- Mix it with rose water or milk to make a suitable paste.
- Apply it to the affected area. Wait for 20-30 minutes.
- Then wash your face with water. Apply it twice a week to get rid of pimples and pimples.
Tips for using chironji oil in hyperpigmentation:
- Take a few drops of oil (as per your requirement).
- Mix it with olive or almond oil.
- To get rid of hyperpigmentation, apply this mixture to the affected area once or twice a day.