- Amla is also known as Indian Gooseberry which not only prevents hair fall but also makes hair thick and long.
- There is a lot of antioxidant in amla, so by applying it to the hair roots does not cause dandruff, as well as new hairs, also start coming out.
- It will nourish the scalp, which means that the hair will strengthen from the roots.
- Hair ageing causes a decrease in hair texture, thickness, and quality. In this case, Amla hair pack mask helps you from preventing hair ageing.
- An element called tannin is found in amla, which protects your hair from heat and sunlight.
- Regular use of Amla hair pack for hair prevents untimely hair whitening and damage.
How to Use:
- Take a bowl (not a metal bowl) and add this powder with water and make a paste.
- Now, apply this paste with the help of your fingertip on your dry scalp and hair like a hair mask.
- Leave your hair to dry for 40 to 50 minutes.
- Now, wash your hair with cold water.
For getting better results you can put it once a week.